Maestro Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I fund my account using Maestro?
- Where do I find the issue number on my Maestro?
- Are there any fees associated with Maestro?
- How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
- Can I withdraw to Maestro?
1. How do I fund my account using Maestro?
Please follow the steps given below :
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Cashier' tab and select 'Deposit'.
- You will now see the Maestro logo. To select this deposit option simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable), then click on 'Deposit'.
- Complete the required details on the form and click 'Submit'.
- The next screen will indicate whether your Maestro transaction was successful or unsuccessful.
- If the transaction is unsuccessful, you will receive an error message along with the reason for failure.
- If successful, you will get the message "Successful Debit Card Purchase" and a unique transaction ID which you may keep for your records.
The update to your account balance should not take more than about two minutes. If your balance has not updated after two minutes, you may need to log out and log back into your account.
2. Where do I find the issue number on my Maestro?
Not all Maestro cards have an issue number, it depends on which bank has issued your card.If your card has one, it will be at the bottom of the card and will be clearly labelled e.g. with the words "Iss" or "Issue".
3. Are there any fees associated with Maestro?
We do not charge a fee for Maestro deposits. Maestro may charge you a fee based on their fee structure. Please refer to http://www.maestrocard.com/gateway/index.html for more details.
4. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
5. Can I withdraw to Maestro?
Maestro is currently only available as a deposit option.