If you are experiencing technical issues with any game, please see the below standard technical fixes that will solve most game-related problems.
Please note that you will need to have explored the below options before our Customer Services Team will be able to help you further,
If the issue still persists after trying the below options, then please take a screenshot and send this in to us, along with an explanation of the issue you are experiencing and also confirming that you have tried our standard technical fixes.
The game is stuck or an error message appears
If you have been playing a game and it is no longer working as normal, please follow the below steps:
- Log out of your account and log back in
- Try to play the game on another device i.e. your laptop/home computer or your phone
- Try an incognito browser or any other browser on your device
- If using your phone, please try to play the game via our mobile app or a mobile browser (whichever you do not normally use)
- Delete the app and reinstall it
- Clear your cache and cookies. Steps for clearing your cache and cookies will vary depending on your browser and can be found easily by searching online. Alternatively, please select from the following list of the most common browsers:
Incomplete or Unfinished Games
- If you place a cash bet on a slot game (the “Slot Gaming Session”) and end the Slot Gaming Session mid-play, unless the Slot Gaming Session is resumed within 30 days from the last date of play, we reserve the right to cancel the Slot Gaming Session and refund the amount of the cash bet remaining in the slot game back to your account.
- If you place a cash bet on a Multistep Game (the “Multistep Gaming Session”) and end the Multistep Gaming Session mid-play, unless the Multistep Gaming Session is resumed within 30 days from the last date of play, we reserve the right to cancel the Multistep Gaming Session. For the avoidance of doubt, you will not be entitled to a refund of the cash bet placed on the Multistep Game. For the purposes of this clause [please insert] a ‘Multistep Game’ means a game where a player is required to place more than one bet on the game or is required to perform more than one action during the course of the game; these games include but are not limited to Blackjack, Videopoker, Poker, Texas Hold'em and Craps.
The game won't load
If games are simply not loading on your device, it is likely that you do not have Flash Player installed or activated on your device. As Flash Player is necessary for the animation in our games to work, please follow the below steps to ensure Flash is downloaded and enabled.
Instructions to enable flash will vary depending on the browser that you are using and can easily be found online, or please select your browser from the following list of popular browsers:
Last modification date: 5/26/2020