Top Trumps Celeb
Based on the all time great card game, Top Trumps Celeb is a dynamic odds based game where you can win by guessing which statistic of your card you think is stronger than same statistic of your dealer's card.
How to play
- Setting 'STAKE': When you enter the game, a default stake of $1.00. You can increase or decrease the stake by clicking the + or - buttons adjacent to the STAKE meter. If your game balance is less than $1.00 the system will automatically adjust the stake to the next highest possible amount
- Press "Play" to start the game.
- Choose a statistic which you think can be higher than the same statistic of dealer's card.
- If you loose, game will be over and you can start a new game by clicking "UNLUCKY" or "FINISH GAME".
- If you win, winnings will be added to 'WINNINGS' meter located at bottom right of the screen immediately.
- Click on 'PLAYER WINS' or 'CONTINUE' to see the next card for you to play.
- You can roll your winnings as stake to bet on next card by selecting a statistic on the new card or click on "COLLECT" to collect your winnings for that game.
- Clicking on "COLLECT" button also ends your current game.
- If you decide to collect, winnings till that point will be shown in the "WINNINGS" meter at the top right of the screen.
- If you lose at any stage, game will be finished and all your winnings till that point will be lost. Deck is shuffled to start a new game.
- 'Rules': The game rules can be viewed by clicking on the 'HELP' button located at the top right of the screen or by clicking on the "Game rules" button located at the bottom left of the game screen.
- Credits: Your remaining game balance, after you have placed the desired bet, is shown under 'BALANCE'.
- Your current game balance is the sum of the amounts displayed under the 'BALANCE' meter and the 'STAKE' meter.
- Click on 'GAME LOGS' to view the logs of the games you've played.
- Click on 'REBUY' to buy more credits into the game from your Party Account.
- Click on 'Exit Game' to leave the game and return to the lobby.
- The game rules are identical in both real money and play money modes.
- There are 30 cards in the deck which will allow you to bet to a maximum of 15 times in one game.
- You may carry on gambling until all 30 cards are finished. If you clear the deck down to last two cards, they are automatically revealed and you have cleared the deck. Your 'WINNINS' are added to your game balance and deck is shuffled to start a new game.
- You may click on the Star which shows the card count located at the top centre of the screen before choosing the statistic to see the cards left in the deck.
- If opponent's statistic is equal to yours, it is treated as a push where you win nothing and lose nothing. You will be able to continue the game further.
- Malfunctions voids all pays and plays.
How the payout is calculated
- 1. Odds for each property shown on the card presented to you is based on a predefined logic. This logic will take the following into consideration.
- Cards remaining at that point
- Number of cards you can beat for the selected property among the remaining cards
- Number of cards you can equal for the selected property among the remaining cards
- If your card beats opponent's card on the selected property, then you will be paid as follows
- ODDS shows against the selected property X STAKE
- In case if it is a push, your STAKE will be returned and you will be able to continue the game further.
- After the first round in each game, winnings from the previous round are rolled as stake for the next round.
The average return to player for this game is 90%.
Last modification date: 11/19/2014