Trail Blazer is a Hi Lo gamble game. You can carry on gambling your winnings until you either collect or loose a gamble. Bonuses can be achieved by successfully gambling in the same direction, Higher or Lower, 3 or more times in a row.
- The minimum bet amount is €0.50 and the maximum bet amount is €100.
How to play
- The initial selected stake for the game is €1.00. You can change the stake by clicking the "+" and "-" buttons.
- When you are happy with the stake you have selected click "Play" to place the bet.
- Choose Hi or Lo to gamble.
- The amount you could win is shown above and below the number you are gambling on.
- A successful winning gamble wins the amount shown under or above the number respectively.
- Win amount is added to your current winnings "CASHPOT" and you may keep gambling your winnings until you either collect or lose a gamble.
- Hitting the same number after choosing Hi/Lo means player looses the game.
- To calculate the potential win amount shown above and below the number you are gambling on, you need to multiply the stake / current winning with the odds provided in the Paytable given below.
- The theoretical return to player of this game is 90%.
- Malfunctions Voids all Pays and Plays.
|Number||High Payout||Lo Payout|
- Bonuses can be achieved by successfully gambling in the same direction, Higher or Lower, 3 or more times in a row.
- To calculate the bonus amount shown in the 'BONUS' meter, you have to multiply the high lighted percentage with the potential Hi or Lo win amount that is shown in the direction you are gambling on.
- Bonus amount shown in BONUS meter will be added to the winning amount on the next successful gamble in the same direction.
- Bonus amount will keep increasing based on the number of successful gambles you are making in the same direction as shown in the Bonus Paytable below.
- Once you change the direction of your gamble in the same game, bonus amount will be reset to 0 and starts counting from that gamble again.
- If you lose your gamble, you lose bonus amount also.
|Number of Gambles||% Bonus|
|10 and above||100%|
I could not complete the game. What should I do?
If you get disconnected after clicking "PLAY" but before choosing your option of HI/LO, you can resume the game from where you left once you get connected.
If you get disconnected after choosing your option of HI/LO and if it is a winning game, you will be able to resume the game from where you left once you get connected.
If you get disconnected after choosing your option of HI/LO and if it is a loosing game, the software will automatically complete the game for you. You will be able to find out the result by clicking on 'GAME LOGS' button once you get connected.
Last modification date: 3/29/2018