Frequently Asked Questions
- Which card types are accepted using this method?
- Can I deposit using debit card with this method?
- How do I fund my account using Card?
- How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
- Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
- Can I withdraw to my card?
- Is it safe to provide my card information?
1. Which card types are accepted using this method?
You can deposit using Visa, Master and Maestro cards with this method.
2. Can I deposit using debit card with this method?
You can deposit using debit and prepaid card with this method.
3. How do I fund my account using Card?
Please follow the steps below to add money to your account:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on 'Deposit' button.
- You will see Cards logo. To select this deposit option, simply click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount.
- Enter required card details (Visa, Master, Maestro)
- Card number (16 digits without spaces)
- Card expiry date (month/year)
- Three-digit Card Verification Number (located on the back of your card)
- Enter bonus code if applicable and click on Deposit.
- The next screen will indicate whether your card transaction has been successful or unsuccessful
4. How long does it take to get the money transferred into my Account?
If the transaction is approved by your bank, funds are credited instantly to your gaming account.
5. Are there any fees associated with making a transfer?
No, we do not charge any fee for deposits.
6. Can I withdraw to my card?
Yes. Go to withdrawal section and select the card type you would like to use to withdraw. Please note you can withdraw funds to your card only if there is a successful deposit made with it in the last 180 days.
7. Is it safe to provide my card information?
All cashier transactions are processed adhering to Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance standards for data security, using a 128-bit encryption that ensures the safety and security of the data transmitted. This state-of-the-art protection is the same technology used by major banks and financial institutions all over the world.