Aside from the following special betting rules, the common betting rules apply. The special rules will take precedence over the common rules nevertheless.
1.) All meeting bets apply to a specific number of heats, generally 15. If a meeting is abandoned and 12 or more heats have been completed at the time of abandonment then all bets will be settled on the official result. If less than 12 heats have been completed at the time of abandonment then all bets will be void. This also applies to Handicap bets.
2.) Heat betting (Correct Score and Heat Winner):
- 2.a) Bets will be settled on the official result of the respective heat after re-runs and disqualifications right after the heat is finished regardless of any changes made at a later time by any governing body.
- 2.b) Jokers and bonus points do NOT count (therefore points scored are: 3 for winning the heat, 2 for second place, 1 for third place).
- 2.c) In bets where riders are named, they must all ride for bets to stand.
3.) Head-to-Head bets: If one or both rider(s) do not compete in at least 3 rides then all bets will be void. Jokers and bonus points do NOT count.
4.) Total points (Over/Under): If a rider does not compete in at least 3 heats then all bets will be void. For the purposes of an individual rider's total points at a meeting, jokers and bonus points do NOT count (therefore points scored are: 3 for winning the heat, 2 for second place, 1 for third place).
5.) In British Elite League and World Cup “joker” rides, tactical points count as in normal rides (max 3 pts for a heat winner etc.).
6.) Ties: When two riders finish on level race points then the following applies:
- 6.a) Precedence will be given to the better placed rider in the heat where the 2 riders met
- 6.b) If the tie still persists precedence will be given to the riders (tied on race points) having the most number of 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th places (a “0” for last placing is better than being disqualified for whatever reasons).
- 6.c) If solutions 6.a) and 6.b) and cannot resolve the tie, then the lowest riding number jacket will be deemed the better placed rider.
7.) Race to “Number of Points”: If 2 or more riders reach the respective number of points for his team in the same run then bets will be settled on the rider placed higher in this run.